Jenn Hall lives and writes in Jersey. Her essays and fiction have been published or are forthcoming in HAD, Entropy, Pidgeonholes, The Maine Review, Hippocampus Magazine, The Tishman Review, and Paste. She was a notable in Best American Food Writing 2019. She is associate flash editor for Hippocampus Magazine. Though driven to meander, she has come to learn that the best stories are hidden in plain sight.
- 2020 Best of Edible Finalist: From Sea to Plate
- 2019 Best American Food Writing Anthology Notable // 2019 Eddy Award, Best Feature: Writing the Clam’s Next Chapter
- 2018 IACP Award, Narrative Food Writing: Special Report: Oysters
- 2018 Association of Food Journalist (AFJ) Award, Best Food Column: When We Gather
- 2018 Eddy Award Finalist, Sustainability: Oyster Innovation: Building Reefs, Business and Community