Get in touch:
- 2020 Best of Edible Award Finalist: “From Sea to Plate” was noted as one of the 12 best stories of 2019 from among Edible Communities’ 75 publications.
- 2019 Best American Food Writing Notable // 2019 Eddy Award, Best Feature: “Writing the Clam’s Next Chapter,” a story on the evolving NJ clamming industry, was included as a notable in Best American Food Writing 2019, selected by guest editor Samin Nosrat and series editor Silvia Killingsworth. It was also selected as the best 2018 feature from among Edible Communities’ publications.
- 2018 IACP Award, Narrative Food Writing: My eight-part series on New Jersey’s oyster revival, “Special Report: Oysters,” was honored with a 2018 International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) Narrative Food Writing Award.
- 2018 Association of Food Journalist (AFJ) Award, Best Food Column: My series on family-dinner traditions, “When We Gather,” was a 2018 AFJ award-winner.
- 2018 Eddy Award Finalist, Sustainability: “Oyster Innovation: Building Reefs, Business and Community,” was a 2018 Eddy Award finalist.